Bringing to you the latest in creative and innovative design concepts:

Bringing to you, the design enthusiast: fresh, innovated, and creative design.

Saturday, January 7, 2012




The Power of COLOR and what it can INSPIRE:

Inspiration is not only found in every day things or in direct correlation in that of your trade, I believe it can be found in other imagineers. Imagineers in my point of view are other creative spirits who dare to dream something big and unusual and share it with the public: fashion designers, painters, graphic artist, stylist, furniture designers, writers, poets, singers, actors, set designers, photographers, and of course interior designers. To name just a few.
We all grow by the mere presence and work of creative minds and our work in return does the same for others.
Something that enhances our own personal style is fashion. Because I can't design a room every day of the week, I mean I would if I could but I would have to duplicate myself a couple of times and thats a whole other topic, I get my creative fix in what I wear. What I wear is one form of how I can express my creative and inspired sensibility. I would publish a photo of my own fashion style as an example, but oddly, I don't by first impression look like what I design. As an example: It is like that of creating and designing a project for a client, its personal and unique to that individual. It may not be for everyone but I can truly appreciate a bold sense of style.





No comments:

Post a Comment