Bringing to you the latest in creative and innovative design concepts:

Bringing to you, the design enthusiast: fresh, innovated, and creative design.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In case you are new to the blog, Welcome! This blog is a forum for sharing my point of view as an Interior Designer on what inspires me in my creative process. Like many other artist, such as local brazilian artist Romero Britto, Color plays a huge part of what can inspire a rainbow of beautiful and amazing works of art.

When looking for a new medium to be the base for a project, a theme of sorts, the client is the very first source to research. Learn what your client likes and dislikes, sometimes it is possible that you may even have to be the interpreter and help guide along that process. Once having acquired the necessary information, I often work from one article that symbolizes the theme I am wanting to convey. It may be a piece of art work, a beautifully patterned fabric, a vintage piece of furniture, or a family heirloom. Whatever it is, I like to build a bold, unique, and breath taking design around it.



No comments:

Post a Comment